NEWS FROM RIGHT HERE
March 8, 2022
Notice – AGM
- Election of a chairperson and secretary for the meeting
- Compliance of the meeting (notice of meeting and quorum)
- Adoption of the agenda
- Adoption of the previous session minutes
- Presentation of the financial statements
- Selection of an auditor for 2022
- 2021 Activity report
- Outlook for 2022
- Appointment of administrators
- Question period
GENERAL INFORMATION ELECTION OF ADMINISTRATORS
Due to the situation caused by the pandemic, we have to adapt the election procedure for the Annual General Meeting on March 30, 2022 to a virtual mode. In order to facilitate the process, please inform us as soon as possible of your intention to propose your candidacy for the elections at 514 379-3232 or [email protected]
- In order to propose your candidacy, you must have paid the required part of your annual membership fee for the year 2021. The same applies to persons who intend to propose or support a candidate for election.
- Also note that you must have a camera and a microphone in order to be identified during the meeting.
- If you are unable to attend, please ensure that you complete the following proxy form and email it to [email protected] before the start of the meeting. (A voter can represent only one absent member).
GOOD TO KNOW:
Interested in getting involved in your SDC? Note that members (who have paid their subscription) have the opportunity to present their candidacy for obtaining a position as administrator. Contact us to find out how: 514 379-3232 / [email protected]
What is the role of an administrator at the SDC District Central?
- Represent the collective interests of members;
- Contribute to the mission* of the SDC to the best of its ability;
- Participate in ten meetings of the board of directors annually;
- Be involved in the work of one or more committees of the SDC (ex: Transport, Urban planning, Governance, Strategy).
For more information on the election process: INFORMATIONS – ÉLECTION DES ADMINISTRATEURS>> (French only)
*SDC District Central Mission: Breathe new life into this legendary neighbourhood, make it shine on a broader stage and propel it to the very top of Montreal’s economic landscape.
Dedicated to the international development of French businesses, the Paris-based organization Mieux Entreprendre recently chose District Central as its first stop on a tour of North American business districts, before…Read More