September 8, 2021
Notice – BGA
Deadline to register: September 30, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- Opening of the Assembly
- Election of the president and the secretary for the assembly
- Conduct of the meeting (notice of meeting and quorum)
- Adoption of the agenda
- Presentation of the AGA-AGB minutes
- Highlights of 2021
- Adoption to the 2022 budget
- Amendment to the general regulations
- Question perio
- Please note that only members who have paid their assessed dues may exercise their right to vote (registration required).
- If you cannot attend: The following proxy must be completed and emailed at [email protected] before the start of the assembly (one voter can represent only one absent member)).
- First time with the digital ZOOM platform? Watch this video >>
*SDC District Central Mission: Breathe new life into this legendary neighbourhood, make it shine on a broader stage and propel it to the very top of Montreal’s economic landscape.
Develop. Share. Prosper. These are the objectives of the District Central’s Connector of Opportunities project. After a few years of going out in the community to identify opportunities for local…Read More
Comments by the SDC District Central | Draft by-law amending the urban plan of the city of Montreal (04-047)
The SDC District Central relies on a business community of some 2,500 companies that have been consulted on all the issues concerning a territory that has been in the process…Read More