September 8, 2021
Notice – BGA
Deadline to register: September 30, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- Opening of the Assembly
- Election of the president and the secretary for the assembly
- Conduct of the meeting (notice of meeting and quorum)
- Adoption of the agenda
- Presentation of the AGA-AGB minutes
- Highlights of 2021
- Adoption to the 2022 budget
- Amendment to the general regulations
- Question perio
- Please note that only members who have paid their assessed dues may exercise their right to vote (registration required).
- If you cannot attend: The following proxy must be completed and emailed at email@example.com before the start of the assembly (one voter can represent only one absent member)).
- First time with the digital ZOOM platform? Watch this video >>
*SDC District Central Mission: Breathe new life into this legendary neighbourhood, make it shine on a broader stage and propel it to the very top of Montreal’s economic landscape.
Montreal, June 8, 2022 — The Société de développement commercial (SDC) District Central unveiled and officially launched the new HR Services project at its networking event between District Central employers…Read More
A matter of affinity, attribute and opportunity, since 2018, the SDC District Central has made e-commerce one of the development vectors of its technology hub. Four years later, the odds…Read More