March 4, 2021
Notice – AGM
Deadline to register: September 23 at 4:00 p.m.
- Opening of the meeting
- Election of a chairperson and secretary for the meeting
- Notice of meeting and quorum
- Adoption of the agenda
- Adoption of the last minutes
- Presentation of financial statements
- Selection of an auditor for 2021
- 2020 Activity report and perspectives for 2021
- Launch of the Connecteur d’opportunités project
- Election of directors
- Question period
As a result of the exceptional situation linked to the pandemic, we ask you to submit your application for director positions by contacting the SDC at 514 379-3232 or email@example.com
- Please note that only members who have paid their assessed dues may exercise their right to vote (registration required).
- If you cannot attend: The following proxy must be completed and emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org before the start of the assembly (one voter can represent only one absent member)).
- First time with the digital ZOOM platform? Watch this video >>
GOOD TO KNOW:
Interested in getting involved in your SDC? Note that members (who have paid their subscription) have the opportunity to present their candidacy for obtaining a position as administrator. Contact us to find out how: 514 379-3232 / email@example.com
What is the role of an administrator at the SDC District Central?
- Represent the collective interests of members;
- Contribute to the mission* of the SDC to the best of its ability;
- Participate in ten meetings of the board of directors annually;
- Be involved in the work of one or more committees of the SDC (ex: Transport, Urban planning, Governance, Strategy).
*SDC District Central Mission: Breathe new life into this legendary neighbourhood, make it shine on a broader stage and propel it to the very top of Montreal’s economic landscape.
Work is well underway at 1 Chabanel Street West in the District Central. In just a few weeks, ClickSpace, a promising project for the business district, will be ready to…Read More