August 20, 2020
Notice – AGM & AGMB
Wednesday September 23, 2020 at 4:30 p.m.
On digital ZOOM platform
As a result of the exceptional situation linked to the pandemic, the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Annual General Meeting of Budget (AGMB) were combined. Also, for the same reasons, we ask you to submit your application for director positions by contacting the SDC at 514 379-3232 or email@example.com
Deadline to register: September 23 at 4:00 p.m.
AGENDA (4:30 p.m. t0 6:30 p.m.)
1. Opening of the meeting
2. Election of a chairperson and secretary for the meeting
3. Notice of meeting and quorum
4. Adoption of the agenda
5. Adoption of the last minutes (AGM and AGMB 2019)
6. Presentation of 2019 financial statements
7. Selection of an auditor for 2020
8. Activity report and perspectives for 2020-2021
9. Adoption of the 2021 budget
10. Election of directors
11. Question period
LAST MINUTES OF 2019 AGM (COMING SOON)
LAST MINUTES OF 2019 AGMB (COMING SOON)
- Please note that only members who have paid their assessed dues may exercise their right to vote (registration required).
- If you cannot attend: The following proxy must be completed and emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org before the start of the assembly (one voter can represent only one absent member)).
- First time with the digital ZOOM platform? Watch this video >>
GOOD TO KNOW:
Interested in getting involved in your SDC? Note that members (who have paid their subscription) have the opportunity to present their candidacy for obtaining a position as administrator. Contact us to find out how: 514 379-3232 / email@example.com
What is the role of an administrator at the SDC District Central?
- Represent the collective interests of members;
- Contribute to the mission* of the SDC to the best of its ability;
- Participate in ten meetings of the board of directors annually;
- Be involved in the work of one or more committees of the SDC (ex: Transport, Urban planning, Governance, Strategy).
*Mission SDC District Central : Breathe new life into this legendary neighbourhood, make it shine on a broader stage and propel it to the very top of Montreal’s economic landscape.
Ho! Ho! Ho! Christmas is just around the corner! This year, the SDC District Central would like to showcase a few of its members who will surely be able to…Read More
Resting in the hands of the Ville de Montréal, the future of the vacant lot in the Chabanel sector of the District Central is stirring up strong feelings among local…Read More